Our training goals are, in the first place to professionally transmit the benefits and techniques of the Gong.
Open ourselves to sensitivity and diminish the ego, to allow us to feel its high transformational power.
Develop the student's ability to transmit their different technical and therapeutic skills with sensitivity and creativity in the management of the Gong.
Make known an ancient tool whose surround sound helps us restore our balance and improve our physical, mental and spiritual health.
- Gong balances the pituitary gland, favoring concentration and memory, eliminating mental dispersion.
- The sound of the Gong unlocks and reinforces the Nadhis for the balance of our electromagnetic field and chakras.
- It generates a sensation of dematerialization, a sublime elevation, promoting a maximum cellular regeneration, creating inner peace, time and space disappear, mortality and consciousness.
- It spreads towards all matter in an ethereal way through plants, animals and the elements of nature.
- Gong improves calm and relaxation on children with hyperactivity.
- With a session of Gong, the auric field grows, the blood and cellular systems are regulated and harmonized.
- It regenerates the blood system helping the electromagnetic field, increases our vital force and increases our pranic level.
It is an inter-vibratory system, the sound of creativity itself, the one that touches the Gong touches the Universe.
The Gong is not something ordinary that to touch him came all the music, all the sounds, and all the words.
The sound of the Gong is the core of the Word.